There are five Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology distinguished lectureships, in addition to the weekly seminar series held during the academic year.
- Roger L. McMacken Jr. Lecture and Award
- Cecile M. Pickart Memorial Lecture
- Larry L. Ewing Memorial Lecture
- Lawrence Grossman Memorial Lecture
- Roger M. Herriott Memorial Lecture
For more information on attending any of BMB's distinguished lectures, please contact the staff at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.