Info for Current Students
The success and welfare of students are at the heart of BMB. Below are resources we have collected over the years and we hope current students find useful.
- Academic Calendar: Key dates including term start dates and registration deadlines
- JHU HUB Event Calendar: Events across Johns Hopkins
- JHSPH Event Calendar: Seminars, workshops, and more from JHSPH and departments
- Johns Hopkins Science Calendar: Seminars and other events, maintained by but not limited to Johns Hopkins Medicine
- BMB calendar: department seminars, lectures, and more
- Office of Student Affairs: School of Public Health site with information and resources on topics that range from how to find housing to things to do around Baltimore to how to get involved with the School and meet other students
- Office of Student Life and Disability Services: School of Public Health office that provides support, programs, and events to help student balance life’s demands. Offerings range from personal development coaching and non-academic advising to student disability services
- Student Assembly: Information about the School of Public Health Student Assembly activities, including student groups
- Student Outreach Resource Center (SOURCE): Center for community outreach and service-learning partnerships with community-based organizations with a focus on the East Baltimore neighborhoods near our campus
- Career Services and Professional Development
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Graduate Student Association (GSA): Information provided by, and for, graduate students
Support and Wellness
- JHU Student Wellness: Destination for student wellness resources and news. Resources range from physical and mental wellness topics to financial and professional.
- Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program: Assistance for dealing with managing life’s challenges and emotional well-being.
- Student Health Benefits and Insurance: Information on health insurance available to School of Public Health students
- JHU Alerts: Up-to-date alerts on JHU operations such as winter weather closures
- Transportation: Find out how to get to and around the campus, from parking to the JHU shuttles that run throughout Baltimore
- Course Directory: Searchable catalog of School of Public Health classes
- School of Public Health Certificate Programs: options to use your electives to get focused training and credentials in a range of topics
- Welch Library: Johns Hopkins medical library
- Delta Omega Society: Public health honor society